Audrina Patridge: People's Hottest Bodies 2010 (sneak peek)



Audrina, who's often snapped in her two-piece (here, in Melissa Odabash), wishes for, yes, a better bikini body. "I've always had a good stomach," says the reality star, 25, "but I wish I had longer legs." To make the most of her assets, she hikes or boxes twice a week, and for an added boost, drinks daily wheatgrass shots "even though they don't taste good."
Doesn't it look like they've styled Audrina like Maryann from Gilligan's Island or is it just me? Love it! : )
Audrina and Kristin will both be featured in People Magazine's 'Hottest Bodies 2010.' I'll scan it in as soon as I get a copy.
Click here to see the behind the scenes video for Audrina's shoot
credit - People, thanks for the heads up agus! : )
~Kelli at Hills Freak