Whitney Port Dishes on The City and Olivia Palermo


This season on the city, we've seen Whitney Port battle many obstacles -- namely the harsh world of fashion and her frenemy Olivia Palermo.
On the red carpet at the MTV Movie Awards on Sunday, we asked Port why she finally decided to face off against Palermo in a recent episode.
"That was intense. I mean, I think people saw a side to me that not a lot of people see," she admitted. "But I can assert myself. I'm capable of it, and i think she deserved it."
And where does their relationship stand now?
"We don't really have that much contact," she said. "I try to just continue to do my thing and not let that negativity really affect me."
As for her fashion line, Whitney Eve, she says she's trying not to let the criticism get her down.
"It's tough, because you work so hard on something and it's one of those things where it's so opinion-based that not everybody's's gonna love it," she said. "But I'm still really passionate about it, working hard on it, and I hope people will see my point of view and want to wear it at the end of the day."
credit - Amy Kaufman @ LA Times
~Kelli at Hills Freak