Lo Bosworth: Out & About In Beverly Hills






Ever wonder how The Hills‘ stars always manage to look pulled-together–even after a late night of partying? According to Lo Bosworth, practice makes perfect. “From the beginning, we always did [our hair and makeup] ourselves. Every girl on the show is now a pro,” the low-key Hills cast member told PEOPLE. The 23-year-old, who counts Armani foundation, Cle de Peau concealer and her Shu Uemura eyelash curler as her key beauty tools, even ventured to say, “We could probably start our own business [as makeup artists] and be very successful. A lot of that comes from working with professionals for red carpet events and photo shoots.” So, with the sixth and final season wrapped, how has Bosworth been spending her time? In addition to writing The Lo-Down, her relationship guide book due out in January, Bosworth has been sweating it out as the face of Nivea’s Goodbye Cellulite, Hello Bikini Challenge, a four-week program of amped-up fitness, healthy eating, skincare and style. “As far as fitness, I love indoor cycling–it has made a really big difference. I feel a lot skinnier than I did last year,” says the reality star of her favorite Equinox spin classes. “It’s kind of the ultimate cardio.” The instructor-led group setting is a major motivating factor for the star. “Because if I’m by myself, I go to the gym and do 15 reps,” she jokes. “And then I’m like, ‘Oh, my e-mail. I need to make a phone call.’”
credit - celebrity paradise, People
~Kelli at Hills Freak