Ashley Greene Replaces Lauren Conrad As The New Face of Mark


It looks like Ashley Greene is a Mark-ed woman. The 23-year-old actress has inked a deal as the newest ambassador for Avon’s affordable beauty and fashion brand, Mark. And she has some stylish shoes to fill, following in the footsteps of former Hills star Lauren Conrad, whose contract with the brand is ending. “I am thrilled to join the mark family,” Ashley says in a release. “Mark has been on my radar not only because of their great fashion and beauty products, but because the brand inspires young women to feel beautiful inside and out.” Be on the look-out for Ashley’s television and print ads, which will roll out this fall.

I didn't even know about Mark before Lauren came along, I think she put their name on the map so to speak so I'm pretty disappinted they're not continuing with her. How do you guys feel? Smart move on their part or bad decision?
credit - People Magazine
~Kelli at Hills Freak