Stephanie Pratt Dishes On Whose Closet She'd Like to Raid And What Trends She's Looking Forward To


Stephanie Pratt is the Guest editor over at Style Bistro this week and she dished on everything from spring trends to her favourite red carpet look. Here's a snippet:
"As of today my favorite outfit I've ever worn on the red carpet was at the Genesis Awards. I had this awesome Marc Bouwer gown, it looked like feathers from far away. I love that dress...I just went online, went to his website and picked out a few that I loved. They Fedexed them over the night before [the event] and that one in person was just stunning."
Style Bistro quizzed her on her fave spring styles. Stephanie said:
"Definitely color blocking with bright colors like purple and red. I haven't worn a long skirt in probably four years, so I'm really excited for that trend; and maxi dresses. I'm so used to wearing short skirts and short dresses, so I'm excited for the change!"
When asked who's closet she'd most like to raid, Stephanie picked J. Lo!
"I would say probably Jennifer Lopez. She's got such a variety. I love that she makes every outfit such a major statement with the accessories, the hair accessories—just everything! She doesn't miss anything."
If you haven't checked out Style Bistro's feature on Stephanie what are you waiting for? Go Now! :)
~Kelli at Hills Freak