Kristin Cavallari: "“I Never Actually Had A Real Boyfriend on The Hills, Brody and Justin Were Fake Relationships"

Kristin Cavallari recently got engaged to boyfriend of eight months, Jay Cutler. Hollyscoop spent some time with the beautiful star, and she opened up to us about her engagement and offered some dating tips to boot!
“As never the girl who dreamt about my wedding and everything but that actually makes it more fun for me,” Cavallari told Hollyscoop at the LA home. “Now i’m flipping through magazines and starting to get ideas and I’m getting really exciting about it. It’s all very new, but its all very exciting.”
And you’d think with all of that wedding planning, Cavallari would have caught the Royal Wedding, but with her busy schedule, she had to skip it: “I was on a plane but I saw a bunch of pictures,” she told Hollyscoop.
Cavallari has been asked over and over about when the wedding will be. “It will be next spring, I don’t know when. I’ve had people ask me where I’m registered and all this stuff, I’m like ‘I just got engaged’, it’s too many questions at once.”
As for her and Jay starring in their own reality show, Cavallari prefers to keep that part of her life private, “I’ve been approached a million times, it’s not going to happen.”
“I never actually had a real boyfriend on [The Hills],” Cavallari continues. “Brody and Justin were fake relationships. I would never put a real relationship on TV again. I think it just creates so many more problems.”
And when it comes to finding the right man, Cavallari stands by that age old gut feeling: “I just knew it right away. It was completely different than all the other guys that I dated. I didn’t have any questions about it, I’ve dated guys before I’m like I don’t know maybe I could marry him maybe I wouldn’t but I really, really know with Jay.”


Cavallari is currently working on an upcoming show for her business, Shoedazzle. And while she might not be starring in a reality show anytime soon, she’s still in the business.
“Right now I’m in the middle of casting a reality show that I’m going to produce. Which has been so much fun being on the other side of the camera. I can’t talk about it yet, we’re waiting to do a big announcement.”
With her business booming, a new series in the works and a wedding to plan, we can’t wait to see what’s next for Kristin!
Click here for all the latest news on Kristin Cavallari
credit - hollyscoop.com
~Kelli at Hills Freak