Photos: Olivia Palermo In Marie Claire UK and Elle Russia

So much for reality biting.
Life post–The City seems to be pretty good for Olivia Palermo, who has parlayed her TV fame into a cover shoot for Marie Claire U.K.'s June issue.
Fresh off campaigns for Tibi and Mango, the chic socialite cuts a striking figure on the June cover, donning a Proenza Schouler neon-yellow striped top and black-and-white blazer with a floral skirt from Marni and statement necklaces from Erickson Beamon and DSquared2.


Inside, the brunette beauty models a "best of British" selection of designs, including a red printed Erdem ensemble, floral-print Jonathan Saunders for Matches "top, fluorescent lace Christopher Kane jacket, and vibrant dress from London-based Emilio de la Morena.
And though Palermo makes being stylish look easy, she puts a lot of work into cultivating her enviable style.
I’m like a computer," she tells the magazine. "I look at blogs and how people on the street put things together for ideas. When it comes to clothes, I remember every collection I’ve seen over the past 10 years. When I’m packing for a trip, I go through my whole wardrobe in my head, putting outfits together."


Palermo, who credits her fashionable mother for her style savvy, also relies on a few secret weapons to help her look her best, including having her Hermès Birkin "spruced up by my shoe man."
"I always put the time and effort in, even if I’m getting on a 6 a.m. flight," she says. "I love my steamer—whether it’s my own piece or a sample, I want an item to look perfect, just like the designer would want it. And I am all about a blow-dry!"
She's also happy to dish out advice for fans: "Maintain yourself. Don’t go to sleep with makeup on, have a great tailor, get your shoes brushed up and re-soled regularly."
Meanwhile, it looks like we can expect to see more modeling gigs like the one she recently did for StyleCaster.
"I have my dream job," she adds. "Since I was little I have always wanted to do this. I’ve always dressed up. It’s who I am."
credit - Marie Claire UK, Fashion etc.






credit - Scans by Stereo_Flo at tfs, Elle Russia
~Kelli at Hills Freak