Whitney Port Dishes On Her Relationship & How She Felt When 'The City' Was Cancelled



Whitney Port and Ben Nemtin attend the Nylon Magazine May Young Hollywood Celebration on May 4, 2011.
In other news, here's some tidbits from a recent interview Whitney did with Look magazine:
How did you feel when you heard 'The City' was no more?
Finding out was bittersweet. I was really scared not knowing what the future held, but I was happy because I was getting to the point where I didn't enjoy filming anymore, so I thought: "I can live my life without anybody watching. I can be totally free."


Do you think Ben's 'The One'?
We've been together for just over a year. People ask If we're thinking about marriage and kids, but I'm way too young (she's 26). We're just taking it day by day.
Do you have problems like every other couple?
Lately, when I've been drinking, I become a bit high-maintenance and start having hissy fits. Ben's the first boyfriend I've completely let my guard down around, so I get super sensitive and aware of his actions. I tend to want him all to myself and become a needy girl who demands his attention. It's not cute and I'm trying to work on it.


What's the latest news with your Whitney Eve Fashion range?
I'm in the process of making next year's spring line. I'm also working with the store BikBok. I just designed a line with their head designer and it will come out in the Autumn. I'm so excited!
credit - tlfan, zimbio, Look.co.uk
~Kelli at Hills Freak