It was hate-love for Brody Jenner’s mate Jayde Nicole


“The Hills” honey and 2008 Playboy Playmate of the Year Jayde Nicole had no love for the love of her life, Brody Jenner, the first time she met him.
“I hated him. I absolutely despised him,” Nicole told the Track. “I was so rude to him. For me, coming from a small town, I was anti-Hollywood. I never went out in Hollywood. I heard all these things about Hollywood and Hollywood guys.”
But eventually Nicole warmed up to the Malibu-born stud-muffin.
“We went through a year of me hating him. He eventually wore me down though,” said Nicole, who will be at Shrine in the MGM Grand at Foxwoods for the Little Black Dress party tonight and at The Estate on Boylston Street tomorrow night.
“Once I got to know him in real life, I fell in love with him. He’s completely the opposite of what I had thought that he was.”

Not so for her other “Hills” co-stars, Audrina Patridge and Kristin Cavallari, whom Jayde regularly feuds with on camera. And despite rumors to the contrary, she insists the “reality” show isn’t scripted - but the producers do set up situation where they know the fur will fly.
“I’m not an actress. Brody is not an actor,” she said. “We definitely don’t get scripts. They’ll say OK, you all will go out this night,’ but they won’t tell us that certain people will be there. Everything that happens in the situation is real, though.”
Including, she insisted, her first on-camera fight with Audrina, who had been flirting with Brody.

“It was my birthday celebration,” she recalled. “They, of course, didn’t tell Audrina that. I freaked out! But, of course, the ‘Hills’ people were telling her it was just a night out.”
As for Kristin, Jayde says they, too, have a volatile relationship.
“Both of us are very similar and very stubborn,” she said. “I always stand up for myself no matter what. That gets us into situations that you see on ‘The Hills.’ We fight and we make up, we fight and we make up.
credit - bostonherald.com

Not scripted? That's funny - they filmed the party at Kristin's on 9/3 and then they filmed Brody & Jayde fighting about going to the party on 10/15 - over a full month later LOL