'The City' Star Roxy Olin Dishes On Her 'Brothers & Sisters' Character: 'You're Going To See Me More'

She's wreaked havoc on Kelly Cutrone and People's Revolution ever since she stepped foot in Manhattan as Whitney's new bestie, roommate and coworker on "The City," but Roxy Olin isn't keeping her day job limited to just one coast.
This past Sunday, much to this "City" watcher's surprise, she reprised her role on ABC's dramedy "Brothers & Sisters" as Michelle — the former ex of Jason Lewis' (now-openly gay) character, Chad Barry, and the girl responsible for reuniting Kevin (Matthew Rhys) with his now-husband Scotty (Luke Macfarlane).
And, you can plan on seeing the brunette continue to make the crossover from reality TV to primetime. "You are going to see me more [on 'B & S']," she told MTV News during a recent office visit. "I don't even know how much more ... but I'll be in the next episode, and then not for a little bit, and then I come back again."
Seeing as how Roxy's Michelle just offered to be the surrogate to Kevin and Scotty's unborn child, we're pretty sure that means the storyline (er, and her stomach) is going to progress.

"The part that I'm playing on 'Brothers & Sisters,' it's going to be a a challenge for me to be doing ['The City'] at the same time," she admitted. "I was joking with Whitney that I should walk around the city with a huge belly and see what people do." Suspicions confirmed!
The opportunity to come back to the series "happened actually while we were still filming ['The City']," Roxy revealed. Though we should note her father (Ken Olin) exec produces "Brothers & Sisters," while her mother (Patricia Wettig) stars in it. Still, that doesn't mean her shooting scheduled was made any easier on her. "One time I had a 6am call [for 'B & S'] in L.A. after filming till 11 in New York.," Roxy recalled. "The next day, I had to take the red-eye back to New York after filming three scenes in L.A. So it was definitely hectic. But I liked that ... I've never worked this hard in my whole life, so I'm like, alright bring it!"
credit - mtv.com