Jayde Nicole Relaxes at the Vdara Hotel & Spa in Las Vegas



photos courtesy of MGM Mirage

This weekend, Playboy Playmate Jayde Nicole headed to Vegas for a girls’ weekend at City Center’s Vdara Hotel & Spa in Las Vegas.
The gorgeous model-turned-reality star pampered herself with a 120-minute French Lavender Soothing Massage, an indulgent aromatherapy treatment by Naturopathica that helps the body unwind for deep relaxation.
Vdara Health & Beauty spotlights holistic health and well-being and is the first Las Vegas spa to be a part of the Green Spa Network. The spa uses only organic or wild-crafted, paraben-free products.

on a side note - Jayde tweeted this morning:
" OMG...unpacking & just noticed my flip cam is MISSING!!wtf! If found I will pay a $10 000 reward. Flip the says "radar online" on the side"
"Most likely in vegas.. Tweet me or email me on my myspace if you find it!
Jayde's twitter acct is Jayde_Nicole
and her myspace is: http://www.myspace.com/JaydeNicole_ox