Heidi Montag: 'I'm Very Fragile'

It's been 11 weeks since her life-changing plastic surgery but Heidi Montag is still very much healing.
"I'm very fragile," she tells PEOPLE. "I'm not in a great place right now."
The long road to recovery hasn't been an easy one but Montag, 23, with weekly massages, exercise and therapy, has been working hard at the process. Still, setbacks like a stressful trip back home to Crested Butte, Colo., to confront her mom, have pushed back her healing some.
"I was hysterical the whole time," she says of the trip. "It was so hurtful. My body really set back from recovering from all the crying, stress and that traumatic experience."
Says Montag: "My insides were just throbbing and pounding but I know it's part of what I had to go through."
Despite the pain, Montag is very sure of one thing: there are no regrets. "I'm thrilled," she says. "I'm the happiest I’ve ever been in my life."
credit ~ People magazine
thanks for the heads up 10ly : )!

A bit contradictory no? "I'm not in a great place right now" but "I'm the happiest I’ve ever been in my life." Umm..OK...