Lauren Conrad Reveals: Why Kristin Slapped Me!


Viewers were shocked when Lo Bosworth and Audrina Patridge revealed on the Sept. 29 season premiere of The Hills that Kristin Cavallari once slapped series alum Lauren Conrad in the face. What’s Lauren’s take on what went down?
“I remember getting into an argument because Kristin had said some negative things about me in an article, and it ended with me getting hit in the face,” Lauren, 23, exclusively revealed to Life & Style at the launch of her LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl’s collection in LA on Oct. 1. “It’s fine. I don’t think she got a very good shot in.”
Perhaps Lauren is dealing her rival a more crushing blow by refusing to watch The Hills now that Kristin, 22, is the new star. “The only people I still speak to are Lo and Stephanie [Pratt], and we don’t really talk about the show,” says Lauren, who celebrated Lo’s Kristin-free 23rd birthday at LIV nightclub at Miami’s Fontainebleau Hotel on Oct. 3. “You spend all day filming, and you want to come home and talk about something that’s not what you did all day. So I don’t really know much about the show.”
credit - thebosh.com