Whitney Port: Coachella - Day 2 & 3



Snapped: Whitney Port on Day 2 & 3 of Coachella 2011
Whitney recently spoke to Contact Music and revealed she doesn't care if people dislike her personal style.
Whit explained: "I feel like I'm open to all kinds of silhouettes. As long as it's flattering on the body it doesn't matter if it's really out there. I can be a risk taker when it comes to fashion and I don't really care if people accept my style."
Whitney also revealed: "I'm trying to be very experimental with my hair. I'm over my colour really quickly so I change it every two weeks.
"Recently I got it really blonde but then I thought, 'I feel so LA', so now I've gone for a strawberry blonde shade instead."
Click here for all the latest news on Whitney Port
credit - gossip center, zimbio, contact music
~Kelli at Hills Freak